At Watertown Family Eyecare , we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Routine eye care for patients of all ages
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Treatment of eye allergies, infections and abrasions
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders
- Glaucoma treatment
- Diabetic eye management
- Treatment of dry eye syndrome
- Cataract management
- Cataract Surgery Pre-Op and Post-Op
- Contact lens fittings for all refractive errors and presbyopia
- Orthokeratology contact lens treatment
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.